Monday, October 5, 2009

Moved

Just a quick post to let everyone know we are moved into our house. Our boxes are unpacked and as I suspected (see post from August 6th), I did wonder why I packed certain things and cursed myself for not packing other things. The toys are a big hit and I am so thankful that we brought them as they have made a world of difference for Miss M. She has been shutting herself in her room to play with all of her toys for most of the day with the occasional departure to demand a snack. Mr W finally has his own room and toys which means less torture from his older sister. We had to do a big shopping run to outfit our kitchen and to find a few other essential items but all in all, the house is coming together and we are making ourselves a nice little home.

No comments:

Post a Comment